We are pleased to provide you with a sneak peek of our releases for the rest of 2012.
Please note that these are not open to submissions just yet but, if you are a writer or an artist and you want a head start on the competition, this list should give you a few pointers on what we’re looking for over the next six months. Full writer’s guidelines for each anthology will be posted as and when the reading period opens, but lets see if these will get your creative juices flowing.
- The Dead Sea (released July 2012): Tales of undead creatures, set on the high seas.
- Lucha Gore: Scares from the Squared Circle (released August 2012): A wrestling-themed horror anthology.
- The Dark Side of the Womb: From Their Cradle to Your Grave (released September 2012): Stories of evil children.
- Under the Knife (released October 2012): Horror stories set around a hospital-theme.
- You’d Better Watch Out… (released November 2012): Christmas is a time for friends, family…and fiends from the pit!
- War Is Hell (December 2012): Tales of terror from the war zone – from the Peloponnesian to the War on Terror.
So there you have it – plenty to be getting on with for the time being.
We hope you will enjoy the ride.